About Me

My photo
My name is Alli, but if you are looking at this blog you probably already know that!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

All Hallow's Eve

Okay, Halloween is coming up, and Thomas and I have NOT thought of any good ideas for costumes yet. (We thought of Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinski... but it seemed inappropriate). This is what I looked like last year (I went as my own version of David Mack's Kabuki)

And I looked good (if I do say so myself... which I do...) Thomas, Rebecca and Angie went as "Rock, Paper, and Scissors" which was awesome. I will post pics of that, when I find them too. Someone should help me pick a flippin' sweet costume.

2 comments:

heart val said...

OH, I like I like!!! Very cool looking. Hum.... I have had success with going as the Ace of Spades in recent years.... or what about huckelberry fin? Ya know, cause of all of your boyish charm ;)

Miss game night! Miss You!

Only Alli said...

Good Ideas, as you can see, no one else is being HELPFUL!!! Anywho... I am maybe gunna have movie night with Amy tomorrow... I will think of you fondly... um, okay, that came out weird. I miss you man.