About Me

My photo
My name is Alli, but if you are looking at this blog you probably already know that!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Welcoming Zephaniah Lee Hamblin

Here is the sweet sweet boy. He is beautiful and healthy and adorable!

Here is the happy family! And may I say that Zenobia is glowing and beautiful, she doesn't even look like she just had a baby... Bet there are a lot of jealous moms because they didn't look this good right after giving birth. ;o)
Here I am, holding Zephaniah (whose name means something like "Treasured by God" or "Hidden by God") I am his Aunt Alli. Zenobia was "adopted" into the Albert family years ago. Since she is my sister, I get to be an Aunt! And I love this boy as though we were related by blood.

The proud mommy! And I am so proud of Zenobia! She was so strong and brave... No epidurals here. She has done so good! I love her so much. She is a good sister.
Who knew when we met in Newspaper class, in 2000, that we would be so close, and that we would have families of our own. Who authorized us to grow up so fast?
I am so happy for Luke and Zenobia! Congrats to them for such a beautiful baby boy! Thomas and I care about and love them all so much... and we look forward to watching Zephaniah grow. I also would like to add that Zenobia's dad, Steve's health is failing. Any extra prayers would be welcome and appreciated. Thank you....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome, beautiful baby boy!!! He is lucky to have you as an aunt!!!