About Me

My photo
My name is Alli, but if you are looking at this blog you probably already know that!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Birthday/Disneyland Trip

Hey Guys, I have been on a posting kick, so here's the latest. I wanted to post these pics a long time ago, but left the post unfinished, and forgotten in the "drafts" folder. I decided to dig this post out, dust it off and publish it.

The following pics are from my birthday, March 21, 2009. We went and saw Carly, Reed and the babies, went to Disneyland, and had Caleb's baby blessing. (We also went to Utah for Abby's baby blessing too. I will post those pics when I find them)
Here is Uncle Thomas giving little Emory a "five". All of our nephews and neices LOVE Thomas!
Here is my sweetie in front of one of the rides in Disneyland... I think it was splash mountain.
In the tradition of our dear friend/"sister", Rebecca, we always have to take pictures of eachother eating. Honestly, they are always good for a smile or laugh! How is that million-dollar Disneyland lunch, babe?
Thomas and Emory in line at California Adventures' Toy Story ride which is AWESOME! Even for adults!
Here is my Reedy and Carly and hidden baby Caleb (who loved rides at the tender young age of 3 months old)
Here we are in front of the interactive Mr. Potato head. You pass him while you wait in line... and he talks to you and answers questions, and sings... the technology is AMAZING!
Here is little Phaedra Grace. What a beautiful girl! And she is beyond sweet and cuddly!
Hip 3d glasses. Very trendy!

It's a Small World, afterall...
I hadn't been on this ride since I was 4 years old. Thomas and I really loved it. It was beautiful and very entertaining. I am sorry we didn't go on this ride when we went the year before last!
Me and Yoda had to wait outside when Thomas went potty... :o) And everyone kept saying "wow!! Where'd you get that backpack?" (The answer: Disneyland!)
Too cute!
Aw, happy little family!
Pretending to be scared... Thomas was supposed to pretend too.
These guys were waiting in line too long, and kicked the bucket, so to speak.
Here's my Disney magic bday card. Since we went on my birthday, I got free admission. We already bought a two-day ticket, though, so we got other prizes offered to us. I chose this card which had 70 dollars on it, a wonderful giftcard! What a deal!
waiting in line...
can you even believe that there was no one in front of the Mickey?! And he had a festive bday hat on, just for me!!
Finding a place to sit...
On Space Mountain. This is a dangerous manuver. Do not attempt this unless you have a wrist-strap on your camera!
Trying to be funny. I think I succeeded. I LOVE ROLLERCOASTERS!

It was a really great trip, I have a million photos just waiting to be scrapbooked, but I thought I would at least share a few... I hope that everyone gets a chance to go to Disneyland/California Adventures soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED the pictures!!! Looks like you had the best birthday ever. How fun, makes me want to go again.....kinda.

Anonymous said...

Alli, That blog on your blog...the girl looks like Mai Lor? That isn't her, is it?

Only Alli said...

It is Mai. Except her name is Mai Child now :o)