About Me

My photo
My name is Alli, but if you are looking at this blog you probably already know that!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

An Update about Updates :o)

Yo!!! I know that I haven't added anything to the blog in a million years... I have so much to say and do on here. I just haven't loaded all the pictures to show you all. Anyway... I just wanted to say that I have updates... and they are coming. I hope to get all caught up soon. BUT GUESS WHAT????

I am leaving tomorrow to go on vacation. SATURDAY is my birthday and I will be at Disneyland! WOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!! I also get to see a lot of my family that I have missed and not seen in ages. I also get to meet my new nephew Caleb and my new niece Abigail! Yeah! I will take loads of pics and post those when I get back.

Also, the best movie ever (TWILIGHT!!!) comes out on my birthday! Me and Twilight are a match made in heaven. I am so totally stoked. (The store "Hot Topic" in the mall has all the necessary Twilight merchandise for any fan slash birthday girl... *hint hint... hehehe kidding! But not really......) :o)

Now all I have to do is conquer the mountain of laundry that has taken over my bedroom! eek! And then I will be ready to take off for a week and a half!

Hope you are all doin' well... love ya! xoxo
-Alli

No comments: