About Me

My photo
My name is Alli, but if you are looking at this blog you probably already know that!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter Pics-- Brody, Hunter and Josh hunt eggs

Man!!! I have some super cute nephews. Here they are with chocolate on fingers and mouths.

They were so sweet and adorable. Brody found tons of eggs and was moving like a whirlwind. Hunter had a little harder time finding the eggs :o) And even Joshie got an egg!

Here are the boys sharing, and then, a picture of Brody running to get an egg that everyone was trying to point out to Hunter. It was funny... poor little runt never had a chance.


Go Hunter, Go!!!

Brody would rather plant a garden and play in the dirt than find eggs!

Cute boys lookin for eggs. And this pic of Hunter is the best! This kid should be a model! Hello handsome.
Anyway, we had a great Easter. It was Mom, Dad, Me, Thomas, Eric, Lauren, Hunter, Kevin, Susan, Brody, Josh and our friend Howard. The food was delicious (SMOKED TURKEY... Oh yeah!) Can I just put a blurb about Easter in general too?
Good, I knew you'd all say "yes". I love the Lord. I am so grateful for the sacrifice that Christ was willing to make for me... and for you. We are all more blessed and loved than we know.

No comments: